Vacation in India offers an incredible variety of options to explore. Forts and palaces awash with legends, wildlife sanctuaries and national parks teeming with wildlife, ancient wisdom that has passed down from generation to generation for thousands of years, and breathtaking panoramas beckon tourists from all over the world. In this article, we will discuss five ideas for an exclusive India vacation experience:
1. A luxury heritage hotel in India spells unparalleled service, royal ambience, palatial architecture steeped in history and folklores, warm traditional hospitality, mouthwatering cuisine and all-round excellence. The Oberoi Udaivilas introduces you to the rich heritage of the Mewar region of Rajasthan while the Lake Palace of the Taj Group is an island palace straight out of the leaves of Arabian Nights. Both these hotels are situated in Udaipur. The Oberoi and Taj group offers several other delightful palace hotels at choicest tourist destinations throughout India, especially in Rajasthan. Some of the typical characteristics that India's luxury heritage resorts share are spacious well-appointed rooms and suites, authentic flavors from different regions of India, and magnificent views.
2. Discover the path to achieve the ultimate union of mind, body, and soul and redefine your lifestyle with Ayurveda. Traditional Indian health and wellness regimes of Yoga and Ayurveda are increasingly becoming popular throughout the world. With thousands of years of wisdom and research, they promise ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation. Ayurveda spa resorts in Himalayas offer breathtaking views of tranquil mountain range, forests, and rivers rushing to the great Indo-Gangetic Plains. They combine well-known International Wellness Experiences with exclusive and personalized Ayurveda packages to all those who seek a break from the stress and cares of a hectic urban life.
3. Kerala Houseboat Cruise is a cynosure for eyes, ears, and all your senses at once. Rustic village life and cottage industries flourishing in the remote island villages of Kerala, thatched houses, domesticated ducks waddling down the water, meandering canals and waterways, rice fields and coconut groves – all make up a charming sight for city-weary eyes. Amazing biodiversity of the region include rare bird songs at daybreak and marine and freshwater bounty exclusive to the region. Meals-on-deck with your loved one on one of the luxury houseboats of Kerala is one of the most romantic experiences you may want to try.
4. Fast disappearing Royal Bengal Tigers are treasured for their quick agile movements, strong muscles, royal stance, and powerful strides. A distant roar of the tiger has the power to put the entire jungle on alert as waves of excitement and alarm take over. India's wildlife sanctuaries and National Parks offer amazing ecosystems teeming with an array of wildlife species, including most rare and endangered animals and birds. Tiger Reserves in India such as Ranthambore National Park and Bandhavgarh National Park offer tiger trails, tiger photography tours, and jeep and elephant safaris that transcend tiger viewing experience for the tourists.
5. See the true colors of India at the great Pushkar Camel Fair. Pushkar in itself is small town that finds its mention in the 2000-year old Mahabharata. It is one of the most famous pilgrimage sites for Hindus. The sacred Pushkar Lake and the world’s only venerated temple of Lord Brahma in the town are at the centre of the Pushkar Fair. Recognized as the World’s largest Camel Trade Fair, Pushkar Fair is the most illustrious and colorful of fairs and festivals of Rajasthan. It will not be an exaggeration to say that it is the concentrate of joie de vivere, folk performances, cultural shows, and traditions of Rajasthan.
Get all the detailed information about Luxury India Tours, India Luxury holidays and Pushkar fair, During your Holidays in India and Vacation in India, keep your eyes on annonline.com